New Life Counselling is a charity. We rely on donations and fundraising to deliver our counselling service free of charge to those in need.
If you would like to donate or arrange a fundraiser in support of New Life Counselling, you can have a chat with Una, our fundraising assistant — either by calling 028 9039 1630 or by emailing email@example.com.
There are lots of easy ways to donate and fundraise for New Life Counselling – and some of them won’t cost you a penny!
Making a One off or Regular Donation
As we are a local charity, any money you donate will be spent within Northern Ireland and on helping local people. We truly appreciate each and every donation we recieve, big or small, so please give what you can.
There are a number of ways you can donate to New Life Counselling:
- Pop a cash donation into an envelope and drop it into one of the donation boxes in our offices.
- Support us through a regular bank transfer, called a Standing Order, and by Gift Aiding your donation if you are a UK tax payer which allows us to reclaim the tax you have already paid on the amount. You can set up a standing order through your bank.
- Make a one time donation or set up a monthly direct debit via Justgiving – you can easily donate using either your credit or debit card or with Paypal. Just click on the button below or click here.
There are many ways to raise funds for New Life Counselling. You could organise or take part in a fundraising activity either yourself, or as part of your school, workplace or group. Whether you walk, run, cycle, trek, sing and dance, sell or raffle, give something up (like Dry January or Sober October) or take on a challenge like abseiling, there’s something for everyone to get involved in!
If you’re interested in fundraising for us, contact our Fundraising Assistant Una at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us about your idea or find our more info on upcoming fundraising opportunities you could take part in. Be sure to keep an eye on our Facebook page too!
Tools to help you Fundraise for New Life:
- Download and print out our Sponsorship Form – be sure to ask for gift aid on your donations!
- Create a fundraising page using JustGiving. You can share your page with friends and family and on your social media – it’s a really easy way to collect donations all in one place and promote your fundraiser to more people!
Raise Funds while you Shop
Did you know that you can donate to New Life Counselling every time you shop on Amazon – and it costs you nothing extra?! If you shop using www.smile.amazon.co.uk , you can get the exact same products at the exact same prices – but every time you buy, Amazon will donate a small amount to your chosen charity. Please follow the link and select New Life Counselling Service
EasyFundraising Purchase Donations
Did you know you can shop and raise money for New Life Counselling? It really is easy and costs you nothing. Many retailers give a donation to charity if you shop with them viawww.easyfundraising.org.uk. Just visit the website, sign up and ask that donations are made to New Life Counselling. Every time you shop with a retailer via easyfundraising they make a donation to New Life Counselling …. and it really doesn’t cost you a penny.
Give a Gift in your Will
Leaving A Lasting Legacy
Your Will is one of the most important documents you’ll ever write. When it comes to writing your Will you’ll want to consider family and friends first. After making a provision for them we hope you’ll consider investing in the emotional health and wellbeing of future generations across Northern Ireland, through leaving part of your estate to New Life Counselling. You could make a real difference to people’s lives for years and generations to come.
Together we can create a forward thinking Northern Ireland of emotionally resilient people.